[DogParkList] Two listings "don't fit"

Gustavo Berges g.berges at bergesetco.com
Tue Apr 3 09:25:43 EDT 2007

I have 3DA0TM confirmed. MLDX has pegged it as Swaziland, as has the ARRL.
In my awards panel, it also shows as Swaziland. No problem up to nos. The
awards panel also shows a confirmation for Fiji, which I don¹t have. When I
click on the Show Contacts button, 3DA0TM shows up as well. It¹s there for
two different countries and would appreciate any information on to how to
correct this. There is only one entry in the log for this station.

VP6DIA is recognized by the ARRL as Ducie Is. While MLDX has it as Pitcairn.
Which field in the record can I change for VP6DIA to have it appear
correctly on the log and awards panel and what should that change be please?

Thank you very much.
--
Gustavo Bergés, KK4GBG
1820 NE Jensen Beach Blvd. #623