[DogParkList] microHAM CW keyer question

Jim Brooker ng8e.dx at miqrp.net
Sat Mar 24 10:00:53 EDT 2007

Don't think I understand what's happening here, so I'm hoping one of
you with experience with this can steer me in the right direction.

I've installed the microHAM driver in the iBook (OSX 10.4.9)

In the prefs in MacLoggerDX (v4.3.0b4), it does show the radio type as
microHAM virtual port.

The USB cable is connected between the CW keyer and the iBook. The
keyer is powered and turned on.

When I click configure microHAM keyers in the MLDX file menu, nothing happens.

Will this only work if the K2 K102 is connected as well or should the
keyer work with MLDX by itself?

73,
Jim NG8E