[DogParkList] Log File Over-Written

Aaron G. Prosser wa4098swl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:36:31 EDT 2007

My entire log file was over-written today to include only 1 log entry
and I'm not sure why. I was on the Log tab, and had searched for a
QS0 whose card I had just received. I changed the received flag,
saved, and then proceeded to add the IOTA number from the QSL card to
the record. Rather than pressing command S, I pressed the save button
on the lower right. I then found that my entire log had been
overwritten to have only the one QSO I had on screen.

Sadly, I had neglected keeping proper backup files and will now have
to start the process of re-keying 500+ entries by hand.

What did I do wrong?

Aaron G. Prosser
WA4098SWL