[DogParkList] New User MacLoggerDX

Brian K.Short k7on at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 9 21:14:36 EST 2007

I am a new user of MacLoggerDX on an eMac
G4 OS X 10.3.9.

I am using it with Airport to a Linksys wireless
router and a Wildblue satellite modem. So far,
this seems to work great for Packet Cluster.

I will likely have a question later when my I/O
Gear USB-RS232 adapters arrive from Cyberguys.
I will hopefully interface with my FT-1000mp and
a keyer.

I was planning to build a K1EL USB Winkeyer kit that
has been sitting idle. I wonder if it works with MacLoggerDX?
--
Brian --> http://users.wildblue.net/k7on/