[DogParkList] QSL Card Printing

wm2f at comcast.net wm2f at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 19:19:53 EST 2007

I've been trying to print an actual QSL card with the QSL PANEL.
Everything looks good in the QSL PANEL and the qso data is correct.
I can print to regular paper but the margins are .25 all the way around and rather large Most QSL cards are 5.5 X 3.5 inches.
Well my question is, if anyone is printing qsl cards from the panel what card stock are you using and maybe a few hints to solve this issue. Maybe its not meant to do this. Don't know.
Any hints or help will be greatly appriciated.

Best 73,
Mike
wm2f at comcast.net