[DogParkList] DogParkList Digest, Vol 32, Issue 3

Steve Hellyer phasetwo at mac.com
Fri Mar 2 00:09:31 EST 2007

Try TextWrangler (free) or BBedit (More powerful but not free)

http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/

Textedit will default to Rich Text format or ASCII text with Mac Line
endings.
TextWrangler will honour DOS or Windows, UNIX and Mac Line endings
(CR,LF,CR&LF)

Don't forget to work with a backup copy of original file :-)

Cheers,

Steve - VA3SPH