[DogParkList] Unfinished Software

David Ferrington M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 18:13:05 EST 2007

Don, don't sweet it - the product has LOTS of GREAT features and your
support is second to none, at least 3 years after purchase.

The product is great and yes it always will be unfinished - especially in
this version, because your working on Cocca version.

And hey, I like this kind of unfinished - it's very functional and works
very well, the unfinished nature is purely that you're always open to
enhancement suggestions.

73
David

On 28/2/07 23:04, "Don Agro" <dagro at dogparksoftware.com> sent:

> I think "Unfinished Software" is a bit harsh, but then what do I know.

> <http://www.eham.net/reviews/review/56451>

> I guess it's true, it is unfinished, and I guess it always should be.

> <sigh>

> 73 Don Agro VE3VRW

> D o g P a r k S o f t w a r e L t d .

> email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com

> www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com

> iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com

They are ill discoverers that think there is no land, when they can see
nothing but sea.
-Francis Bacon, essayist, philosopher, and statesman (1561-1626)