[DogParkList] Upgrading to v 4.2.9

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Feb 24 14:35:58 EST 2007

Hi John,

On 24-Feb-07, at 2:29 PM, John Palese wrote:

> Hi:

> I was able to download the 4.2.9 version. How do i get it to see

> (use) the radio connection info and log info etc that are part of

> 4.2.8?

Everything (including the log location) should be the same except for
the radio configuration.

MacLoggerDX now saves the radio serial port by name to prevent it
from forgetting the radio config when the USB/serial ports are
enumerated in different order as often happens on the Intel Macs when
there are more than one USB/Serial adapters connected.

The only down side to this is that you have to reconfigure your radio
params once after installing 4.2.9

You can run 4.2.8 again and take a screen shot of your radio prefs to
help you do that with 4.2.9

> 73

> John

> WB9JPH