[DogParkList] MultiMode

Gustavo Berges g.berges at bergesetco.com
Wed Feb 21 09:10:40 EST 2007

I¹m happily using my MacLogger DX on Powerbook Pro with 756 ProIII with
MicroHam device. Also split CI-V connection on radio and also using Turbo
Tuner to control my TarHeel 200. All fine up to now.

Want to start using PSK31 and RTTY and obtained the ³MultiMode² program.
Have set up earphone on Icom to Mic on PB and decoding with some difficulty
but well for the most part. The challenge is to transmit for which there
seems to be several alternatives: One of the RigBlasters or RigTalk from
Mountain Radio or Tigertronics SignaLinks. They also want access to the CI-V
connection currently being split for the TurboTuner and MicroHam/MacLogger.

Anyone have any experience with any of these or can you make another
suggestion to consider? Thank you very much.
--
Gustavo Bergés, KK4GBG
1820 NE Jensen Beach Blvd. #623
KK4GBG at arrl.net