[DogParkList] Applescripts for CocoaModem

John Graf john at kk6ms.com
Fri Jan 5 10:22:42 EST 2007

Hi, John,

Good questions!

- After you get the scripts from the archives, place them in your
Scripts folder. This is not the easiest folder to find. From your Finder,
go to your home directory. Then go to the "Library" folder. Within that is
your "Scripts" folder.
- Now make sure that your toolbar at the top of the screen has a
little scroll on it. Clicking on this gives you access to your installed
scripts. If it is NOT there, go to Applications -> Applescript ->
Applescript Utility. Run that program and check the box marked "Show Script
Menu in Menu Bar."
- Now, you should be able to click on that scroll, then click on the
script that you want to run. The scripts you installed in the first step
should be there.

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.

John
KK6MS

On 1/4/07, John Wiener <jawod at fuse.net> wrote:

> I just downloaded the Applescripts for CocoaModem but I haven't a

> clue as to what to do with them. How are they applied. (Assume

> software-illiteracy of unbridled dimensions)

> Thanks

> John

> AB8O

The world is best viewed through the ears of a horse