[DogParkList] How to log 1A4A?

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Mon Jan 1 19:34:59 EST 2007

Good evening,

Here's what I'd do:

1. log "1A4A/1A0"
2. then edit the call sign to remove the extraneous "/1A0"

As someone who has been trying to program around all the
weird exceptions for call signs, I think we're lucky stuff like
this doesn't come up more often {grin}.

There may be an easier way, but this one works and is fast.
73!

-- Scott (NE1RD)

On Jan 1, 2007, at 7:22 PM, Doug Hall wrote:

> How can I convince MLDX that 1A4A is SMOM and not Spratly? Usually

> there is a -prefix option for such things, but I can't find it. MLDX

> seems to think that anything starting with "1" other than 1A0 is

> Spratly. I don't think "1" is a valid Spratly prefix anymore - it's

> supposed to be 9M0.

> 73,

> Doug, K4DSP

B. Scott Andersen | "Magic is real, unless declared integer."
bsandersen at mac.com | -- The collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt
Acton, MA (NE1RD) | http://www.bsandersen.com