[DogParkList] Dymo Labelwriter

myles landstein myles at dti.net
Sat Oct 28 12:26:51 EDT 2006

hi

not sure if this is exactly what you need but i use a program called
endicia , it's basically a postage program,  but it will print my qsl
address labels, and my return label(and the postage)  on a dymo

i've also used the free""  software included with the dymo  and
printed addr labels fine

i use copy/paste  unless you ment an auto scrip thing,

with this and mldx , all i have to do is stuff envelops   my qsl  can
go out fast  :)-

hope this helps a little

ml