[DogParkList] MLDX will not start up

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Tue Oct 17 15:44:47 EDT 2006

Greg,

There are a couple of things I would try:

[1] Move the log file that you had been using to
     another folder temporarily. If it was having
     trouble reading in the log, it will come up.

[2] Go to your home directory then go to
     Library->Preferences folder and delete
     or move out (perhaps to the Desktop) the
     files "MacLoggerDX Settings" and
     "MacLoggerDX.plist". If these preferences
     and settings are corrupted, that might
     make a mess.

[3] Download the application again from Don's
     web site and run a new, fresh copy. If that
     doesn't work, it probably isn't Don's software.

[4] Unplug any USB serial boxes you might have from
     the computer. If there is a problem with these
     things, maybe that is hanging MLDX up.

By the way, did you mean Icom 756 Pro III? Otherwise
I've got to go radio shopping. {grin}

-- Scott (NE1RD)