[DogParkList] Option for QRZ on line

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun Oct 8 08:54:30 EDT 2006

Hi Greg,

On 7-Oct-06, at 7:30 PM, Greg Hemmings wrote:

> I then copied the call book file to my desktop, selected QRZ CD rom
> lookup in prefs in maclogger, and to my surprise it actually looked
> up all call info directly from the file I copied to the desktop.

I create a disk image and mount it at startup. Simply copying the
files will not always work with email addresses with some QRZ volumes.

(This is one of the methods QRZ uses to discourage spammers from
harvesting email addresses).

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com