[DogParkList] Option for QRZ on line

Greg Hemmings greghemmings at hughes.net
Sat Oct 7 19:30:15 EDT 2006

Don and All,

I discovered something interesting while working on my Direcway/QRZ
problem.  I put the QRZ CD in my mac drive, even though it is a Windows
app.  I then copied the call book file to my desktop, selected QRZ CD
rom lookup in prefs in maclogger, and to my surprise it actually looked
up all call info directly from the file I copied to the desktop.
Although this is not as cool as using QRZ on line ,it is more cool than
relying on the free Internet lookup option.  Just thought I would share
this with you guys.

TNX,
Greg