[DogParkList] enhancement for MLDX

David Ferrington M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 16:02:06 EDT 2006

Hi all, but mostly Don, just wondered if you¹d consider another enhancement
for forthcoming version of MLDX ­ that is to not auto-tune or lookup DX
cluster spots based on what MLDX band plan says a specific freq is.

So, I don¹t know morse yet and so no point in me tuning to a CW DX, but
setting up a cluster filter for that is not simple, so if I could tell MLDX
I¹m not interested in CW spots (or Digital spots or whatever) and have it
use its band plans to determine it, that would be very good.
--
One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those
who are kind. -Malayan Proverb