[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList Digest, Vol 23, Issue 6

Chris Harris chris.harris at horizon.co.fk
Wed Jul 26 09:25:34 EDT 2006

Hello All,

Further to my last. I have now downloaded the latest beta version of
GE and everything works as advertised.

I don't like the way GE flies to and stops on the location as it is
invariable an oblique view with North at the bottom. I would prefer
an overhead view with north , conventionally, at the top. Maybe I can
fix that in preferences.

73
Chris VP8BKF