[DogParkList] another MLDX enhancement

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 04:36:32 EDT 2006

for the upgrade, couple on nice to haves:

1. when an ADIFF file is produced of entries from log, mark QSLS with a
predefined string (I mark mine with e for eQSL and LOTW) , string is kept in
pref.
2. be able to select a number of cells with click-move­shift+click and/or
click, cmd-click, cmd-click ...  and then operate on them, type content to
affect them all or fill down (I don¹t think I¹ve ever used fill up, left or
right in excel) etc.
--
An old miser kept a tame jackdaw, that used to steal pieces of money, and
hide them in a hole, which a cat observing, asked, "Why he would hoard up