[DogParkList] Re: DogParkList Digest, Vol 21, Issue 1

Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. terry at oltraining.com
Thu May 18 10:17:43 EDT 2006

Good morning again.

I just restarted MLDX in the office to look again at the latest version.
Now after a shutdown and restart all mapping functions are fine, and the
call signs display next to the DX spots on the map.  My guess is a restart
was required to take the changes made with the installation of the latest
version.

Again, all appears to be working as expected.  This is just a great program.

Terry