[DogParkList] MacDoppler

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Apr 12 20:53:58 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

On 12-Apr-06, at 8:19 PM, Jeffrey Davis wrote:

> I just celebrated the one year anniversary of my G4 Powerbook. I
> had always wanted a Mac but held off forever and finally a year ago
> I made the purchase. Been very happy and now am ready to buy a
> couple of new Macs and replace my aging PCs.
>
> I've been a long time NOVA user (since the DOS version) but now am
> looking at MacDoppler and I have two questions...
>
> 1. I am a little confused as to what the newest version - is it the
> version for Cocoa?

Yes, the Carbon version is of interest mostly to OS 9 users. All new
development will be for the Cocoa version.

> 2. Is there any incentive to make my purchase via AMSAT?

Yes, there is a discount for AMSAT members.

> By the way, I am using OS X 10.4.6.

Me Too. MacDoppler for Cocoa is a Universal binary and runs natively
on PPC and Intel Macs.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com