[DogParkList] Re: MacLoggerDX 4.2.2b9 Base Call & Suffix

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sun Jan 8 17:59:25 EST 2006

Hi David,

On 8-Jan-06, at 5:31 PM, David Ross wrote:

> Hi Don
>
> What are the two new added features and how are they used?
>
> Station prefix registrations
> DXCLuster logins eg. /P
>
> David

Hope you don't mind me copying the list, but I suspect a few others
will have the same question.

When you register your base call eg. VE3VRW, you can optionally set
your station info to VE3VRW/P (or any other suffix) and the
registration number won't need to be changed.

Your login to the DXCluster will use your base call, but your
combined base call and prefix will display and be included in your
log for any QSO's.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com