[DogParkList] FKeyer group now on Yahoo!

B. Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Fri Dec 30 22:12:20 EST 2005

Colleagues,

The FKeyer project, an add-on to MacLoggerDX to provide CW contest
keyer support, has not been established on Yahoo. See it at

I've uploaded the first Beta of the program.  No documentation.
Not everything is working. But, it does interface nicely to MLDX
version 4.2.2b4 or later. (Thanks go to Don Argo for putting in
support for me in his product!)

I'm sensitive to the fact that I've just cross-posted to a lot of
people on 3 lists. I just wanted to make the product announcement
here, once, so folks can find us. Future traffic on this will be
within the Yahoo! group so we don't clog up these nice lists.

This is a very early beta. Play. Let me know what you think.
Happy New Year. 73 and thanks!

-- Scott (NE1RD)