[DogParkList] can't get MacMemoriesManager Memories List to respond

Hal Mueller halmueller at mac.com
Tue Dec 20 02:37:57 EST 2005

When I fire up the 3.0 demo version of MacMemoriesManager, I can't
enter anything into the spreadsheet-looking table in the center of
the window.  There are no channel numbers displayed, and the
checkboxes I see in screenshots under "LO" do not appear.

Radio, serial port, and baud selectors all work fine.

The demo version of MLDX works fine, and correctly reads/writes from/
to my Yaesu 857D.  I'm only running one of the programs at a time,
and have not changed cabling (using a Keyspan USB-Serial, a Palm DIN-
DB adapter, and the Yaesu cable).

I've tried this program on two different Macs, both running 10.4.3
(one a dual G5/1 GB and one an aging Powerbook G4/512 MB).  Results
are the same on both machines.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?  TIA.

Hal
KE7BYN