[DogParkList] maclogger glitch?

Chris Harris chris.harris at horizon.co.fk
Wed Nov 9 21:19:22 EST 2005

I have noticed what I think may be a bug in 4.1.3 of Macloggerdx

When I enter a new QSO to the log. Hit the log button or shift+command
+L the qso sometimes appears at the top of my log sometimes at the
bottom. I usually have my log sorted on the QSO serial number column
with newest at the top. When the problem occurs the newest serial
number will appear at the bottom of the log i.e. before the 1st QSO
logged.

I can get things into the correct order by clicking on the serial
number column, usually three times I think . 1st click seems to do
random things but usually brings the newest call to the top, second
click gets the QSOs in order but sorted oldest at top the third click
puts everything the right way up.

Now I think that this only started occurring with 4.1.3 but maybe
it's also because the log file went over 1000 entries around the same
time.

Any suggestions?

73
Chris VP8BKF