[DogParkList] Using the eQSL services

Scott Andersen bsandersen at mac.com
Thu Oct 20 17:15:24 EDT 2005

Actually, for both of these sites it is even easier:

If you just upload your log, the service will automatically
match up the QSLs. You can "blindly" upload your log and
all the right things will happen. Very convenient!

The only thing you may wish to do is review those that have
not matched up to ensure that clock skew has not cause you
problems.

-- Scott (NE1RD)

On Oct 20, 2005, at 4:11 PM, Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. wrote:

> I have an account at eQSL.  I guess the correct sequence would be
> to go
> through their site and make sure I have checked all the QSLs on the
> site,
> and updated my logs before exporting the ADIF file.  Then I can
> export the
> ADIF, upload it to the site and consider myself up to date.  Right?
>
> Terry

B. Scott Andersen    | "Magic is real, unless declared integer."
bsandersen at mac.com   | -- The collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt
Acton, Massachusetts | Ham: NE1RD, QRP ARCI#11588, FP#-910