[DogParkList] Dog Park List Moderation

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Sep 30 17:55:10 EDT 2005

Hello,

We have had a number of strong opinions expressed privately and
publicly over the latest list 'tempest in a teapot' so I thought a
public statement of policy regarding the list might be appropriate...

----------------------------

The vast majority of our customers are thoughtful considerate and
intelligent. They have contributed many wonderful design ideas over
the years and I encourage them to continue.

This list is provided by Dog Park Software Ltd. as a courtesy to help
Dog Park customers. When people abuse that courtesy they will be
moderated or removed.

On a number of occasions lately a very few have tried to use the list
to lobby publicly for something they could not get through private
emails - This is underhanded behavior and any attempt to do so in the
future will result in immediate removal from the list.