[DogParkList] Some thought on Features (Future)..

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at Comcast.Net
Mon Sep 12 04:22:50 EDT 2005

Hi All..
     I have looked at some other logging programs, and some
interesting Features. In ( jLog ) is a Nice feature for me anyway,
it Allows real time logging at eQSL.  Enable real time logging with
the Register
QSOs automatically checkbox. When unchecked, entries must be
manually submitted Successful submissions are logged to the file
'save/eqsl-log.txt'... Thought this would be a nice thing from here.
I was Also thinking it would be a nice thing for the CLASS LICENSE
to be displayed in the Log Window. I know the Data is on the QRZ CD,
(Along with all kinds of stuff) But even if not a special place in
the display,
maybe in the comment field?.. Just some thought!..
I have been using it for a bit not, and Very happy the way it works, and
think the CocoaModem/MacLoggerDX together are now the best thing since
Sliced Bread!..
Jeff-N8NOE