[DogParkList] Missing OS X already...UPDATE

John Zaruba Jr aa2bn at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 13:22:24 EDT 2005

I've got good news <insert auto insurance joke here>!

I'm typing this e-mail on my beloved G3 iBook!

I guess that spending two days baking in the back of my car cooked
all the water out.

Yes, the first thing I did was backup my MLDX files...

<Insert picture of fat guy doing happy dance here>

73,

John AA2BN