[DogParkList] Future Plans

Michael Steiner wm2f at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 19:16:44 EDT 2005

Hi All,
   Im new to the list, but have been using MacLogger for about 8
months. To say the least, it was the answer to get rid of the PC in
the shack.
Im totally satisfied with the progress of the software and will
continue to support in the future. My question is will the program
offer RTTY and BPSK in the future. I run an Icom 756Pro II and love
the ease of operation in logging. Im ready to pay my share for new
versions.
  My Mac is a Imac G5 1.8MZ. Sure enjoy the experience!

Best of 73's
Mike
wm2f at comcast.net