[DogParkList] Re: Multipe windows

David Ferrington 2E0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 18:25:28 EDT 2005

Wow, did I open a can of worms .... :-O

I did not intend for this to be a redesign and didn't realise it would be
that hard (total lack of knowledge on how the basic GUI is written).

The solution of multiple MLDX processes may solve this for me, but, 'mea
culpa', I also did not realise so much information was available in the
'standard' windows, a case of RTFM!
I guess I'd like to see the DX clusters pane at the same time as the map,
would it be difficult to provide a small popup replicating the cluster pane,
Don?

I'm going to go back and read the entire manual before I open my mouth
again.

--
There is a coherent plan in the universe,
though I don't know what it is a plan for.