[DogParkList] MLDX enhancement

Iñigo Bastarrika EA2BXV ea2bxv at irratia.org
Thu Aug 11 14:43:48 EDT 2005

Well, it seems that I am the only "strange" ham that want all at the
same time...
I think the cluster must be always on the screen, with the log and map.
Is that too much infomation for a user ? I don't think so... or perhaps
I am a multitasking ham ;-)

Of course, the will of the majority is the adress to follow but that is
just my opinion.

I am happy with MLDX but you know, we are always thinking in improving it.

73 de Iñigo EA2BXV