[DogParkList] band plan

Peter Van Houten Retina at eyeExpert.com
Fri Aug 5 14:47:43 EDT 2005

Dear Don:

Can I change the USA.dat file of the band plan to shorten the lines so
that the general license or Extra class license can be displayed. In
other words, can the colored lines be discontinuous on the band plan
pane to show the areas that a specific license class has privileges? It
would also be nice if there was a red line on the plan where the rig
was currently tuned.

This goes back to my original idea to be able to limit where we can
dial the rig by software based on the class of license. Remember, I was
the one who went out of band immediately after receiving the General
class license when I was playing with the memory function in MLDX and
did not realize that I had tuned the rig to the Dx window on 80 meters!
I heard a CQ and answered instinctively (like and idiot). I just hope
God protects idiots like me ... otherwise we need software to do this!

73 Peter

On Aug 5, 2005, at 8:17 AM, dogparklist-request at dogparksoftware.com
wrote:

> I have added Japanese and UK band plans to MacLoggerDX which you can
> select with a popup in the Bands Panel.
>
> MacLoggerDX can not yet handle the 'gap' in the Japanese 160 meter
> band but I think we have a step in the right direction and will be
> able to add new band plans as we move forward.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> There is a screen shot here...

--------------------------------
CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY

This electronic message and any attachments to it are confidential and
are the property of the sender.  The information contained herein is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and only for the
limited purposes agreed to by the sender.  This message, including any
attachments, and the information herein, may not be copied, disclosed,
forwarded or otherwise used without the permission of the sender.

Peter Van Houten, M.D.
East Carolina Retina Consultants
2501-A Stantonsburg Road
Greenville, NC 27834, USA