[DogParkList] A question...

Bruce Van Houten capvan at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 17 20:13:31 EDT 2005

I think the new features in the new version are great:

What's New in this version:

* Added ILGRadio support to Schedules Panel.
* Added bandplan.dat for user-configurable band plan.
* Added Volume & Squelch control & tracking to the Kenwood TS-2000 &
TS-570.
* The "Online Manual" MacLoggerDX Menu item is now context sensitive.
* Script added for Eudora email DX alerts.
* Added Export button to Labels Panel.
* All radio modes are enabled in popup - unavailable modes shown in
italics.
* Reads all data files (including log.dat) in Unix or Macintosh line
ending format.
* USB-D and LSB-D Modes added to Icom IC-746Prox, IC-756Prox & 7800
Drivers.
* "enter" key does a lookup on selected DXCluster line.
* Icom IC-756ProII, III and IC-7800 Split bug fixed.

But...

As a fairly new ham, I'm unsure exactly what some of these *do* or
where I would use them. Would some amplification of their use be
possible, either in the manual or when the new features are added?

Bruce
KB1IIX
--
Bruce Van Houten B.S., RT (R) KB1IIX