[DogParkList] MLDX RTS Checkbox

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Fri Jul 15 13:41:41 EDT 2005

Hi Lon,

On 15-Jul-05, at 1:34 PM, Lon Kinley wrote:

> Don,
>
> Is there any reason to have the RTS box in the Prefs panel selected?
>
> I have just gotten around to connecting the PTT portion of the
> MicroHam interface to my TS-570 and when RTS is selected it keys
> the rig.

The only reason to select it is if your rig needs it to communicate.

If MLDX can talk to your radio without DTR or RTS selected in the
Prefs panel - then uncheck them - that frees them up to be used for
CW keying.

> Thanks,
>
> Lon N3ZKP
> Baltimore, Maryland

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com