[DogParkList] MLDX and Multimode??

myles landstein myles at dti.net
Sat Jun 18 06:46:47 EDT 2005

Dear All:

I wish to get back into the digital modes and can't seem to decide
which of 2 options are best  :

Is anyone using MLDX and Blackcats  MULTIMODE software?

If so, can you let me know if you feel all the popular/common modes
such as  , :  CW, RTTY, Packet, PK31  etc , work (TX/RX) 'fine'

and also how do you interface your apple hardware with the radio
(brand/type of interface unit you use).

  i am really trying to see if it's better to use a hardware solution
(like a kantronics TNC)  or if Multimode (a software solution) would
really be 'nearly' as good.

If you do use a hardware solution can you tell me which tnc and
software you use on the mac please

Thank you very much

myles/n2ehg