[DogParkList] MLDX Stacking Register

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Tue May 24 22:20:39 EDT 2005

Hi David,

On 24-May-05, at 9:19 AM, David Rogers wrote:

> Something I find myself wishing for sometimes is a set of memory
> buttons(sort of like the buttons on a car radio, or QMB on my
> FT100) that I could store frequencies in temporarily, only for the
> current session.. frequencies I want to leave for the moment but
> revisit in a few minutes to see if the signal has improved, long
> qso has wrapped up, etc.. maybe there's something like that already
> that I haven't found. I currently just use a scratch pad for it.

I have added a stacking register in version 4.0.9b3 of MacLoggerDX ...

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html>

You add frequency and mode pairs with the File Menu "Add to Stack"
command (<shift><command>-'S') and they are added to a popup button
just to the right of the Look Up and Log QSO buttons.

The latest additions are always at the top of the menu and they can
be reloaded into the radio just by selecting them from the popup
button. The register will hold 100 frequency and mode pairs before it
starts to recycle the oldest slots.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com