[DogParkList] Power Setting

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Sat Apr 9 05:23:14 EDT 2005

Hi Lon,

On 8-Apr-05, at 7:47 PM, Lon Kinley wrote:

> Just noticed that the power figure is being set by the rig. The 70w
> figure is the output to the amp.
> Is there any way to over ride this? Perhaps a check box in the
> prefs panel to disable this?

Not at the moment - it was a feature request. The radio's power
setting is used (if the radio supports reporting it).

> I understand the rational about the power field, but I bet there
> are as many users running amps as running barefoot. Maybe in the
> next iteration that could be a prefs item - whether or not MLDX
> reads the power from the rig.

Actually no - amplifier users are in the minority, but I will add
something to optionally disable it.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com