[DogParkList] MLDX DB & Apple iWork

Don Agro dagro at dogparksoftware.com
Wed Jan 12 14:17:02 EST 2005

Hi Mike,

On 12-Jan-05, at 1:03 PM, Michael Sheleheda wrote:

> I was wondering if you knew if MLDX DB will work with Apple's new
> iWork software?

As far as I know there is no DB in iWork - yet, just Pages and Keynote
2 but if they add a DB I will support it.

> I also already own FileMakerPro v6. I tried opening the DB file in FMP
> for the heck of it (converting it to a FMP file) but it doesn't seem
> to work. Any plans for a DB file for FMPro?

Sure - there is now a FMP 5 file posted here...

<http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDXDB.html>

Let me know if it converts to FMP 6 without problems...

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com