[DogParkList] Log export by date... Why?

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Fri Dec 17 14:26:21 EST 2004

Tnx Don, all OK.

EA2RY - Roberto
ex-EC2ADR FG/EA2RY CT9R
http://www.ea2ry.com

El 17/12/2004, a las 20:09, Don Agro escribió:

Hi Roberto,

On 17-Dec-04, at 1:49 PM, Roberto wrote:

> I want to export part of log between determined dates, but the single
> MacLogger exports log complete, or that I think.
> Somebody knows like doing it?

Sort the log by date, select the records between the start and end
date, "export ADIF" from the File menu - only selected records will be
exported. If no records are selected then the whole log will be
exported.

You can use the shift and command keys to help select records - it is
the Rec# field that you click on to select a record.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro at dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark at mac.com