[DogParkList] Kenwood TS140S

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Thu Oct 28 22:47:20 EDT 2004

Hi John,

On 28-Oct-04, at 6:25 AM, John Moorhouse wrote:

> I'm trying to find out if I can configure LoggerDX to work with my
> TS140S, so far I havn't had any luck, I can interogate the rig via
> Zterm
> with no problem and get the frequecy it is set to back but none of the
> standard drivers that are in logger will connect.

Try the Kenwood TS-670 driver - it doesn't check the ID.

Please enable the "Debug Log" check box in the "Prefs" Panel and send
me the file it creates in the MacLoggerDX folder - it will be called
something like "Thu, Oct 28, 2004.dbg".

> Any thoughts.
>
> Ta
>
> John
> M1EON
> Bristol UK

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com