[DogParkList] Hammin' with my Mac issue...

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 08:04:22 -0400

Hi Larry,

On 2-Oct-04, at 11:06 PM, Larry West wrote:

> I'm having a problem with my Mac. It's not a problem with MacLoggerDX,
> nor the Mac itself, but with (I think) RF that's getting into the
> "shack" (in this case, basement all-purpose room).

It sounds very much like it is RF in the shack.

> In the mean time, I was wondering of anyone else had similar issues,
> and how they went about solving them.

I have had RF in the shack get into powered speakers (which are usually
poorly shielded against RF) but never any of my Macs. There was a
thread however on the Ham-Mac list in November of 2003:
<http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/ham-mac/2003-November/001414.html>

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com