[DogParkList] Log date format

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:08:23 -0400

Hi Joe,

On 14-Sep-04, at 1:41 PM, Don Agro wrote:

> On 14-Sep-04, at 1:30 PM, Joe Young wrote:
>
>> I looked but did not find a place to change the date format in the
>> MacLoggerDX log. What am I missing?
>> I would like to change from YYYYMMDD TO DDMMYYYY if that is possible.
>
> It isn't currently. The date is stored in the log and displayed in the
> columns in ADIF format:
>
> YYYYMMDD HHMMSS
>
> The dates are displayed and edited in the edit box as:
>
> YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS
>
> ...for readability.

This version:

<ftp://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX3.9.9b2.sit>

... displays the date and time in the edit box in whatever format you
have selected in the System Date & Time Settings.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com