[DogParkList] HyGain DCU-1 rotor and Rotor-EZ?

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Sat, 8 May 2004 08:41:05 -0400

Hi Jeff,

On May 7, 2004, at 8:55 PM, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> I'm trying to get MacLoggerDX working with a HyGain tail twister using
> Rotor-EZ which claims "compatibility with the HyGain DCU-1 protocol".

> What do I miss?

> Nice program btw ...

Thanks Jeff, its probably just something in the preferences panel.

Rotor - Port should be set to "USA18H4b117P1.1"
Rotor - baud should be set to "4800"
Rotor - Rotor should be set to "hy-gain DCU-1 Pathfinder".

If the "Beam" button in the Map Panel and the "Go to Beam Heading" and
"Go to Beam Reverse Heading" menu commands under the "Log" menu still
don't work, then enable the "Debug Log" check box and send me the file
it creates in the MLDX folder.

The file should have time stamped rotor commands in it like this:

5/8/04 8:37:18 AM-}AP1090;
5/8/04 8:37:18 AM-}AM1;

Thanks,

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com