[DogParkList] microHam?

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:00:39 -0400

Hi David,

On Apr 19, 2004, at 8:09 AM, David Ferrington wrote:

> Reading with interest about microHAM - since I want to couple my
> *brand new*
> FT-857 to my G4 running OSX and MacLoggerDX, this looks like a good
> solution
> (instead of buying/making cable, level converter etc)
> Don (et al), will this work for MacMemoriesManager too?
> Any comments/recommendations on alternatives?

I am using one here for MacLoggerDX and MacMemoriesManager with a Yaesu
FT-817.

Works fine under both OS9 and OS X.

MacLoggerDX does not support the CW or PTT option in these interfaces.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com