[DogParkList] Question: Generating Spots on Cluster with 1 Click?

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 06:43:36 -0400

Hi John,

On Apr 19, 2004, at 6:03 AM, John Seney wrote:

> Is there a way to generate a Macro Button so that when pressed, after
> just doing
> a lookup on DX - the press of the Macro Button will then post the DX?

No, sorry John, there isn't (the DX command is pretty straight forward)

I have on several occasions thought about automating the DX command
with a single click - but the risk of new users accidentally QRM'ing
the dxclusters has caused me to reject it as an option each time in
favor of making the operator think about the DX command before using
it.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com