[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX Internet Email Lookup

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:35:07 -0500

On Jan 28, 2004, at 2:06 PM, robert.culbert wrote:

> I noticed that QRZ is not listing the e-mail address anymore, any
> plans to try something else to make it like it was......

QRZ has changed their web page and made the email addresses unreadable
by machine.
They did this to prevent spambots from harvesting email addresses and
annoying their customers.
This is a good thing - but as an indirect result MacLoggerDX can look
up email addresses from the QRZ CD-Rom but not from the internet.
I have posted a beta which stops the internet "Show email address"
message from overwriting a valid email address found on the CD.

MacLoggerDX v3.9.1b2 is available here:
<http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html>

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com