[DogParkList] EchoMac

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:41:09 -0500

Hi Bob,

On Jan 2, 2004, at 12:22 PM, Ross, Robert J wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I'm running 10.3.2 on a 500meg PowerBook G4 - Using EchoMac 1.1.2
>
> When I connect to the test audio server my audio comes back REAL HOT=20=

> using the internal Mic.=A0 I opened the sound control panel and =
lowered=20
> the input audio, but every time you transmit it puts the audio back up=20=

> to about 80%
>
> Thoughts
> Bob Ross
> n2oml

I can't reproduce that here with any of my audio sources - whatever I=20
set them to in the sound control panel is what they stay at whether I=20
transmit or not. Maybe Steve Palm will have an idea about this one, but=20=

I don't think EchoMac is adjusting any levels.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com