[DogParkList] Upgrade to 3.6

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:18:31 -0500

Hi Terry,

On Nov 20, 2003, at 1:24 PM, Terrence R. Redding Ph.D. wrote:

> 3.6 picked up my old settings, and path to the log book.  But it did
> not
> pick up my registration number.

v3.6 will not work with your old registration number.

There is an upgrade fee of $50.00 for v3.5 mentioned on the web page
and in the email announcement that went out on the dogparklist.

The fee does not apply to the new users who have paid the new
MacLoggerDX price of $95.00 and receive the new registration numbers.

If you decide to upgrade it's available through the regular kagi
registration page and we email you a new registration number.
<http://order.kagi.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?storeID=XOB&&>

If you decide to stay with version 3.4 your old registration number
will continue to work with it.

I regret any inconvenience this may have caused, but this is the first
upgrade fee for MacLoggerDX since it was released more than a year and
a half ago.

Again, you are welcome to stay with v3.4 which is still posted on the
web page but naturally we hope you will upgrade as many others already
have.

> I have the registration number, but could not find a place to enter it
> in
> references.
>
> Where should I go to enter the registration number?

The registration number is entered in the "Station Info..." dialog
under the File Menu: <command> "I".

> Also, I would like to see the version number displayed when I select
> the
> "About..." item in the menu.

The version number is displayed at the top right hand of the
MacLoggerDX screen at all times.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com
     iChat AV:dogpark@mac.com