[DogParkList] Re: MacLoggerDX Contest Log Fields

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 16:49:55 -0400

Hi Scott,

On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 07:13  AM, Don Agro wrote:

> 1) review ADIF 2.1.1 and LOTW to finalize spec (above).
> 2) Add new fields to database.
> 3) add new fields to log table (display and edit).
> 4) add new fields to ADIF import/export.
> 5) add UI support, auto increment etc.
> 6) document including revised "B. Scott Andersen's Contesting Tips"
> for the manual.

I have done steps 1-5 with the following exception -

There is UI support for SRX autoincrement, and SRX_STRING
The only way to enter STX or STX_STRING is by editing the actual log
entry.
I still need to think about how to do this. Your suggestions are
welcome.

(I may have mixed up SRX and STX - I made SRX the self generated auto
increment field).

(I made all the new fields Str31, but perhaps SRX and STX can be 15
chars and SRX_STRING and STX_STRING could be 63).

<ftp://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX2.9b17.sit>

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Best Regards,
Don Agro

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com