[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX QSO Time

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 21:53:52 -0400

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 06:48  PM, Richard Lim wrote:

> Hi Don, I was just trying to work a DX station for the better part of
> hr.
> When I finally made the QSO and logged the QSO, the time was way off.
> Guess
> that had to do with the time I first looked up the DX Station.
> Perhaps in
> your next update you could fix the time lookup such that when you hit
> the
> "Look up" button, the time will be automatically updated.  What do you
> think?

You found a bug - this is what is supposed to happen:

QSO Start (UTC) is set every time you do a LookUp.
QSO Done  (UTC) is set when you do a "Log QSO" or "QSO Finish Time"
(<command-T>).

I think this has it fixed - let me know...

<ftp://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX2.9b6.sit>

Thanks for finding that one Rich.

Best Regards,
Don Agro

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com